Content filtering and security business Bloxx is to enter the Cloud market with the launch of Tru-View Cloud, a new cloud-based web filtering and security service. Tru-View Cloud enables organisations to set robust policies for mobile workers and deploy filtering solutions to additional, remote locations.
By combining Bloxx’s on-premise hardware or virtual web filtering appliances with cloud filtering, Tru-View Cloud claims to provide real-time web filtering. Additionally Tru-View Cloud also introduces Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Management to simplify compliance, Single Sign On for BYOD users and enhanced Cookie Authentication – all of which can be managed from the cloud and applied unfailingly across multiple locations.
- Real-time content analysis, categorisation and filtering with patented Tru-View Technology
- Full inspection of SSL traffic
- Protection against malware, spyware and phishing attacks
- Wide range of authentication methods supported (Google Auth, Radius & SAML)
- Secure filtering clients for Windows, OSX and any device with proxy capability
- Wireless and mobile broadband connections supported
- Logging and reporting data is automatically transferred to the main on premise appliance
- Connect branch offices and roaming users with no hardware to install
- Centralised policy management
- Bloxx Data Centres are ISO27001/SSAE-16 certified with N+1 redundancy
Charles Sweeney, CEO, Bloxx commented: “The cloud has a key strategic role to play as the engine room of IT, but moving to a hybrid or off-premise model introduces new risks that still aren’t always fully understood. With a million malware threats released every day, security teams can’t afford to be in the dark about the vulnerabilities that new models of IT bring with them.
“Cloud is now a when - not if - investment, meaning security teams are more proactively having to get their own house in order and understand what security-as-a-service looks like. Without question a hybrid model will be the preferred choice as it provides the assurances of an on-premise model, with all the advantages of the cloud.”
Bloxx is to enter the Cloud market with the launch of Tru-View Cloud