The latest release of Software AG’s webMethods Integration Platform is designed to deliver major enhancements for hybrid connectivity, cloud connectivity and advanced orchestration.
The 9.9 release adds major capabilities to the Integration Cloud for connectivity and complex orchestrations. In addition to providing the most connectivity options for integrating Salesforce, major new features include:
- Connectivity packs for popular apps such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Magento, Zuora and others.
- Over 20 new cloud connectors are now added for cloud connectivity.
- Advanced features such as REST metadata look up and Odata 2 support for Salesforce Lightening Connect make webMethods the most powerful platform to connect modern cloud apps.
- For integrating business partners, a Drummond certified AS4 module is also now available.
- A new Data Stewards user interface is now available for the MDM users, providing contextual manipulation and advanced filtering of data sets, plus expanded API support for handling complex business transactions involving multiple related data objects.
Also in webMethods 9.9, the newly launched API Cloud includes API versioning and full self-service customisation. The new API portal will provide enhanced collaboration and direct API import capabilities. The new API cloud will also provide a stand-alone portal for APIs while offering 3rd party integration extension points. Support for both RAML and SWAGGER standards makes API Cloud the most comprehensive API platform available on the market today. Combining the existing mediation and messaging capabilities with the newly launched API Portal capabilities, webMethods now provides a complete solution for enabling, mediating, securing and monitoring the APIs.
“The fully digital enterprise must have real-time access to all its data: live streaming, real-time operational data and historical data, if it is to fully benefit from new business opportunities”, said Software AG Chief Technology Officer, Wolfram Jost. “This requires an unprecedented level of integration and complex orchestration across on-premise, private and public cloud based apps. webMethods 9.9 allows enterprises to do that easily, quickly and securely.”